Do I have to provide the residential address of all officers?

Yes. This is a legal requirement, as specified in s117 of the Corporations Act 2001.

There is a process you can follow to apply to have your residential address suppressed, whereby you are granted ‘silent enroller’ status by the Australian Electoral Commission. Read more about this on the ASIC website: Application for suppression of residential address.